Our Payment Form solution provides a secure and PCI-compliant way for merchants to accept payments on their website. Customers enter their payment information directly into our payment form, and we handle the payment processing.
Payment Form Integration is the best for merchants who:
- Want to be PCI-compliant.
- Want a fully secured and developed payment form.
- Want to prive an additional payment option alongside their existing integration.
By using Payment Form Integration, you can enjoy the following benefits:
How it works
Here’s how Payment Form works:
- Embed the Payment Form into your website.
- Customers enter their payment details directly on your checkout page.
- Our system processes the payment information and handles the payment processing for you.
- You receive a status update for the payment method used.
To get started with Payment Form, make sure to follow the necessary steps outlined in our integration guide and have your API and client keys ready.
Before you start
Ensure that during the onboarding process your Account Manager shared with you the necessary credentials:
- Terminal Code
- Bearer Token
- Client ID
Once you have these, you will be able to integrate the payment form.